Wednesday, July 13, 2011

If Japan can't handle a tsunami they won't handle our U.S. punani


I'm not going to lie to you reader. I watch the women's world cup. I don't just watch, I thoroughly enjoy it. I am trusting you not to tell anybody.

Ok, now that that's cleared up we can move on.

No chance Japan lasts one half with the U.S. in the world cup final. Just not happening. Abby Warmsack is on a tear. Hope Blomo can't be beaten. The ref's will undoubtedly cheat for Japan but it doesn't matter, it hasn't mattered.

I feel bad for Japan and sure it would be a great story for them to win. But I'm still kind of sour about Pearl Harbor. So I wouldn't mind if we did a little fly by and dropped a couple on their team prior to the start of the game. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment