Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hot chicks at the beach..




Is this is a test?


Did my wife send you?


I'm positive that every smoking hot chick that I eyeball at the beach is in cahoots with the family 1st Sergeant to catch me up in some elaborate sting that airs on the TV show Cheaters..."get the damn camera out of my face"

I'm trying to avoid that at all costs but seriously you have found my kryptonite..




You can't not look right? I mean I am genetically hard wired to want to..

Just like when someone in the room lets out a little chuckle to themselves, you can't not ask, "what's so funny?"

Well I feel like its rude not to give them the proverbial nod of approval - not like the creepy old guy that makes you pack up the towels and call it a day..but like the guy posted up in the lounge chair with the dark sunglasses who just happens to be looking your way for an uncomfortably long time.

honestly I just wanted an excuse to post pictures of hot chicks in bikini's - I haven't even been to the beach this year...

Yet...











No comments:

Post a Comment