Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Is Soccer the gayest sport...EVER?

I don't mean to offend anybody with that title, but lets be honest, A straight vageen loving guy can give two shits about Soccer right? and if you're offended that I used the term inappropriately I can assure you I did not. I have compiled a group of pictures below that will concur with the statement above that Soccer is in fact just an excuse for grown ass men to get uncomfortably familiar with each others genitals in plain view of spectators. in other words, flaming homosexuals kicking a ball around.














Remember...this is just what they do on the fucken field - can you imagine what that locker room looks like? just a crooked cock fest, with soap and anal beads everywhere..terrible,
Female soccer players on the other hand...as American as Apple Pie.





1 comment:

  1. Yet basketball you got men grinding on each other and football with the ass slaps and crotch grabs...

    ReplyDelete