Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chicken wings VS. Boneless chicken wings


This post might open me up to some criticism about my manhood, but I have to clear up this debate. To me it makes ZERO sense to eat chicken while it's still on the bone if there is an option for you to get boneless. The pro's to eating chicken on the bone is simply that you might feel more like a man. Now I know I might seem like a bitch here but with chicken on the bone you have to A.work for the meat B.bite into veins and various other nasty things and C.you get that sauce all up in your mix. There is absolutely no way to eat a chicken wing with swag. You're going to get sauce on your face...fact. Now, boneless chicken wings on the other hand are the Jessica Biel to a chicken wing's Rosie O'donnell. You don't have to work for the meat you just bite into that shit and swallow. You don't leave any meat on the bone because there is no bone. You want to eat boneless wings on a date? Done. You want to cut your boneless wing in half? Done. You want to shove you're boneless wing up you're ass and do the Cat Daddy? Not really my cup of tea but, Done. Also,I've never bitten into a boneless wing and gotten a vein, maybe a little blood spot every once in a while but that's it. I'm not saying I wouldn't eat a chicken wing if that was my only option. A man's got to get his protein. But when given the choice I'm going boneless everyday of the week and eight times on Sunday. And for those of you who think I'm a little girl because of this I'll just let you know that I don't use blue cheese with my buffalo wings. BOOM. Now THAT is a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment