Monday, June 6, 2011

Skinny Jeans (Bitchassness)


If you don't see what's wrong with the picture above then this post is for you! YES YOU! Since this is a Man Blog I feel the need to address something immediately What's going on with this skinny Jean phase? I mean really tho? That's worse than sagging your pants! What's the excuse for "men" prancing around in skinny jeans hugging their ankles in the company of other men? Nope you can't convince me. All I gotta say is be who you are my dude, but if you ain't livin that life stop portraying it. The worst trend ever! When women wear something that tight they get yeast infections. Oh they make them out of new materials so you can breathe huh? Listen to you!!! UNDERCOVER BROTHERS (OF ALL COLORS) are like Yankees to a Red Sox Fan...enough said...GO SOX!!!!!!Add Image

1 comment:

  1. Pants so tight you can see the nut sack from the back #fail

    ReplyDelete