Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Who's asken? Who's tellen...





Listen...let's get one thing STRAIGHT from the start.


I can care less which hole you are tryen to plug guy, if you are down with the brown, and playen for team rainbow, thats all you man. If you like your cheerios rusty, or you're starfish with a side of chocolate I'm not here to judge. I'm a firm believer in "live and let live." but with that being said,


this a hate crime waiting to happen...

I wonder if this Corporal of Marines had any fucken clue he was gonna be advertised as a gay Marine? like if that was my picture up there next to that shit, I'd be camped outside the Memphis Gay and Lesbian community Center with an M240 Machine gun firing off 650-950 reasons per minute why that is NOT FUCKING COOL! with a barrell change every minute of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment