Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Women in prison need lovin' too!


All these ads for dating sites got me checking around the web for some good ones. Then right when I was going to give up I found the best dating site you will ever see... womenbehindbars.com. There are so many reasons to waste your day looking at these sexy jailbirds. So I took the liberty of posting a couple of my favorites. But I highly recommend taking a look for yourself.

Margaret


 
 
LOOKING FOR SUNSHINE

I am confident and very submissive for men 25 years or older. I love chocolate. I am ready for that sunshine to melt my heart away. Respond today.

Vivian


A HEART TO SHARE A HEART

I want to talk to you, heart your voice. Do you have a mellow, deep, sensuous, or sexy voice? Let me decide. I need a person who is solid and supportive. A real teddy, one with caring ways, sharing heart, a good attitude and a calm spirt. Let me hear it and witness it. Talk to me. My likes are many, my list wouldn't be thorough. Reach me, I'll tell you. What are you're excites and delights? Sports, reading, and biking are mine. I love writing, dancing and music. I am a very beautiful person, I seek you! Describe you so I can visualize you until I see a photo. Whether you have an interesting livelyhood or a rewarding job or career, whether retired, I would live to reach you, regardless. I know you will want to talk to me. I love to recite great poetry and soothing words as you drift into dreamland with words or song with my sweet voice. Your choice.
-side note- Vivian puts her wieght at 125, I'm going with an easy 160. C'mon Vivian, you're already a criminal, don't be a liar too...



No comments:

Post a Comment