Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reporter of the week!



Screw Anderson Cooper and Lara Logan, this guy clearly had the worse assignment. I mean, bugs flying in your mouth! Da fuck is that?! He went from white to black at a rate that would've made even Michael Jackson blush. The nerve of his network to send him to that country ass fucked up town. Didn't they know how high the pollen count was before they sent a reporter out into that insanity?! The only problem I have with his performance here is that I still don't know what really happened on that Thursday there at Augusta High School that led to Chris Wood's death! The suspense is killing me!!


(I know this is an old clip, I've come to grips with that, you should too)



**Update** Apparently, Chris Wood was a father of a kid who went to school at the Augusta High School. He saw some kids who stole a walkman (really? a walkman? let it go brotha) and confronted them. There were 6 kids ages 13-15 that beat him to death under the bleachers and left him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment