Thursday, May 26, 2011

Old dudes and locker rooms don't mix

Why do old guys think it's ok to talk to you in the locker room with their dick just swinging away? I'm 24 years old, I'm not going to get grossed out by a purple headed yogurt slinger (thanks Mox). I am simply saying that it is not ok to be completely naked for more time than it requires to dry, toss on some powder if that's your thing, and pull up your tighty whiteys. I don't need you putting your leg up on the bench and letting the boys dangle 3 feet from my face while you tell me about how often you rail your 50 year old wife. Sure I'm gonna give you a pity chuckle and toss in a "That's crazy, good for you". But what I'm really thinking is "Please move your balls. Please move your balls. Please move your balls." I think these guys design lockers in that U shape so they have an opportunity to cock block you in the corner and force you to talk to them so they feel young again. You're not young, you're old, and your pubes are out of control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment