Friday, October 28, 2011

Monopoly.....I'll kill you bitch!


A New Mexico woman repeatedly stabbed her boyfriend after accusing him of cheating during a Monopoly game early yesterday, according to police.

Laura Chavez, 60, and her boyfriend were playing the popular board game at her Santa Fe apartment when the dispute occurred. Chavez, pictured in the mug shot at right, allegedly admitted stabbing her beau, Clyde "Butch" Smith, with a kitchen knife.



It's pretty obvious this bitch plays for keeps right? I mean rules are rules bro, you break em' you pay the consequences...

It just so happens that in the Chavez house that means getting shanked for swipped pink 50's from the bank when ol Laura ain't looken...

Hey I ain't mad at her one bit.. I take that shit just as serious as the next guy - If I'm gonna sit down and spend the next 4 hours of my life haggling a decent price for a three way trade to get the yellows and oranges all while balancing a budget that would put congress in a spin, then I'm in it to win it folks.

you think someones pulling a fast one? simple...just show em the knife... or better yet.. pull up a link to this article and let them know... I play for keeps bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment