Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tree houses FUCK YEA!



FACT all guys want to live in a tree house...


thats it, article over- boom! just blew your mind right?

no need to elaborate gents, its true.. the entire male species at one point or another has fantasized about living in a tree ...fuck off if you disagree I dont care- I'm not here to argue, I know I wanted to, therefore YOU did.


So what if I grew up watching Swiss family Robinson on VHS every single day, it was a great show with moral implications that you just wouldn't understand... lost on an island? fuck it!

lets make the best of it...

lets build a damn tree fort, and not just any damn tree fort- the best tree fort you have ever seen, shit that would make Tarzan take notes, and be like, "hey ya know what? thats a pretty damn good fort they got there... I wonder if they got an extra room?"

That's what its all about.. you can keep your luxory condo downtown... I wanna be in the trees.



Actually fuck that, this shit would get old like two days into it.. I would forget where I was, roll outa bed and BAM hit every branch on the way down.... not a good way to go out man, or maybe I should install safety nets? Fuck we got to think this thing through! Where's my monkey?



No comments:

Post a Comment