Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jessica Biel



So after reading my previous article about a certain Football Stud, I felt it was time to set the record straight....

I am NOT a raging homosexual..
I am NOT using this blog as an opertunity to come out of the closet even though our Commander In Chief tells me its perfectly acceptable to do so.

I am in fact a huge fan of the ladies.

to prove this..I offer you the following article of my all time favorite lady to stare at... (if you are the family 1st Sergeant you can stop reading now...that would be you Julie.)


None other than Jessica Biel.



for those of you not interrested in reading my words, and would rather just stare at the pictures I wont hold it against you, just click some adds at the end, clean up after yourself and keep it moving. dont want the pages getten sticky around here.

I guess you can argue that I am a big fan of the body, and less of the body of work this lady has put in throughout her career- I mean 7th Heaven was whack on so many levels, but she came back to into my life with a movie called Summer Catch, again not the best movie- but definately something you throw on when your tryen to slide into third for the first time...a great little girl likes guy, guy likes girl, guy fucks it up, guy gets girl back, guy beats girl guts- cue the credits- type of movie, circle of life my friends.


But one thing that has been consistent throughout it all, was that smoking hot body she works so diligantly on, and no one movie showed this more than her work in Blade trinity.


Ok maybe I lied, maybe Chuck and Larry. that scene alone consumed 12 hours of my life and damn near burnt a lasting image on my flat screen. thanks to the Internet, we can enjoy it together.






















Just like all leading ladies that I plan my midlife crisis around, she had to go and have a boyfriend, not just any BF - but Justin Fucken Timberlake, the guy just spits sex when he sings, didnt he have an album called panty dropper? or moist panties? or some shit...the guy could have titled it , "I have herpes and a small dick" and the chicks would still be lined up outside his dressing room door lubed and ready to go. The point is, she was just a nice piece of arm candy for this guy, and Jessica knew it, she knew he was slayen puss on the road and still she stayed... so I gotta send a thank you card to Justin T for setting this one up for me, Jessica is single and I heard she likes dudes with 3 kids and a mini van, (I'm gonna have to break it to the 1st Sergeant that we are getting a new housemate.)

if anybody knows Jessica on a personal level hook this up for me...




You just know this chick is a demon in the sack, I mean how else do you know your tongue could do these things? No shame in this game, she is putting it on display for all to see.... thats what I like to call the stairway to heaven my friends.

Of course I had to save the best for last...I'm not a big fan of portrait tattoos, but anyone willing to put in the work, I'm thinking of getting this on the inside of my eyelids...let me know I can travel.


































3 comments: