Monday, June 13, 2011

Her WHAT isn't Handicapped?


 

Straight Fire...


some of the sickest lines I've heard in a while..




"If it ain't about handicap vagina it isn't relevant- FACT"


"must be hurricane season...no droughts all wet"


"its still time for sex, but baby if you're worried you can't impregnate me through this tube around my neck."




I'm a big fan right now, fully embracing her situation and just making the best of it with an all out campaign for getten cocked down. do you know how many Steven Hawking type dudes are just lined up outside her door right now waiten for a chance at rock em' sock em' robots with her and her wheelchair of sex? maybe not as many as I'd like to think. lets be honest, handichicks got the better situation here. sure her vagina isn't handicap but handidudes got a broken porridge gun and cant sling yogurt like a boss and that just sucks! so she better not be discriminating against her own kind here.


And I dont want to hear about how disturbing this shit is alright, I didnt make the damn video,




SHE did, its a fucked up world we live in people- I'm just blogging about it.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment