Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thank you

I'm no technical genious so if this video isn't showing up just double click that blank space.

Drunk Breakdancer Knocks Himself Out - Watch more Funny Videos

Absolutely nothing I love more than somebody like this getting what they deserve. I mean this kid's buddy was tearing up the floor and he just couldn't take it. He needed the spotlight. Well sir, you got it. And what do you do with it? You crumble under the pressure. He started off with typical white boy moves which was fine. Everybody was laughing ha ha, look at Johnny he's so funny. But once this kid tried to go black it was over. I'm just trying to figure out what move this tool was trying to pull off for his finale here? I've watched this video about 20 times and the best I can come up with is a back flip. Am I wrong? There couldn't possibly be any other type of move that starts off with that right? Just a poor choice of finisher. A little Bernie would have been sufficient, maybe even a Dougie to close it out. But you got to know that back flip isn't landing.

How about this kid's friends after the show stopper. The dude is lying motionless on the ground, a couple arm twitches maybe but that's it and they can't stop laughing. If that's my friend I'm freakin the fuck out. Then when I know he's alright I'm pulling my nuts out and placing them on his head. That's just how I roll. But aside from a few sober losers none of this kid's friends cared he was dead...ruthless. Next time maybe stay where you live with the Albert Brennaman moves brotha. Safety never takes a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment