Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quickie Mart Keno



Why is it that anytime I go into a convenience store there is an old man sitting at a table by himself staring at a TV with numbers coming up. This honestly bothers me. Gooo hooommmee. I can think of an infinite amount of things more exhilarating than chilling with Habeeb (who definitely doesn't want you there) while you watch a 13" TV with little balls with numbers on them. They just sit there! I don't get it! There are bars with Keno. Go to the bar, grab a stack of cards, bet your dollar a game, and get drunk. Because lord knows you must need to get trashed to like your life if you're willing to resort to that type of activity for fun. Or better yet put the 3" pencil down and go sit on a bench or something you old piece of trash. There is zero chance you are making money doing that.

On another note, who thought to put Keno in convenience stores? That's the type of place you are supposed to be in and out. It's "convenient" because it's quick. You're making it not quick! But, apparently this guy had a good idea because I bet if you find out how much the state makes from Keno being played in convenience stores strictly by old lonely dudes the number would be over 50%. It's insane.

I can't hate too much on the idea though. If they only made things I thought were necessary we wouldn't have toilets.

No comments:

Post a Comment