Sunday, May 29, 2011








Here I am paying for my groceries the other day, when I see this smoking hot picture of this beaut on the cover of a magazine, I mean just gorgeous... then I realized who I was looking at and thought to myself....you got me again Cameron Diaz!




The rest of the world may not be aware of it, but I know you are a decrepid old hag under all that make up and photo shop, sure you were the wifey material in Something about Mary, and fuck yea you were hot as balls in Charlie's Angels, but I've done my research Cam...I know what you are hiding under all that, and frankly I'm not impressed lady. Throw in the fact that this cave creature curls up next to Aroid at night, and I cant think of a single woman in hollywood that disgusts me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment